Once the student receives the original invitation letter, he/she will need to collect necessary documents for visa application and contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy in his/her country or VFS. Each student receives visa support letter from Odessa International Medical University too. This document additionally confirms that the student will be admitted and get a place at OIMU hostel.
In order to enter the territory of Ukraine and join the study at Odessa International Medical University (OIMU), the student should apply for visa type D with multiple entries option.
Required documents to apply for visa:
- passport and photocopy of the first page;
- fill online Visa Application Form;
- one coloured photo 35 mm x 45 mm;
- original invitation and its photocopy;
- original of birth certificate;
- original of school-leaving certificate of secondary school (college) record with enclosed statement of results (transcript of marks received) (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs);
- original Bachelor's degree with supplements if the student applies for PD/PhD course (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs);
- medical certificate of general fitness;
- bank statement;
- valid health insurance.
NB! Please be informed that all educational documents must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country in which the document was issued and legalized/bear Apostle stamp of the Ukrainian Embassy in student’s country.
The student should bring all documents, which were presented at the embassy, to Ukraine and submit to Odessa International Medical University (OIMU).
Once the student receives the visa and books a flight ticket, he/she must inform the staff of OIMU admissions department about arrival by sending copies of flight ticket and visa and provide with the valid contact number. This information should be sent 5 days before the student’s trip in order to enable OIMU staff to organize his/her arrival properly.
One of OIMU representative will receive the student at the airport and arrange hostel settlement. In case the student does not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to the homeland.
We strongly recommend that every student must bring the complete documents and complete first-year payment slip with them.The student should make sure before leaving his/her country that all below-listed documents are taken, the immigration officials in the airport will demand these documents:
- Original invitation letter.
- Original School Certificate and marksheet (should be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country in which they were issued and legalized by the Embassy of Ukraine).
- Original Bachelor’s Degree with supplements (only for those students who will study PG, PhD courses) (should be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country in which they were issued and legalized by the Embassy of Ukraine).
- Original Birth certificate (should be translated and attested by the Embassy of Ukraine).