Licensing is a procedure for recognizing the ability of a higher education institution of a certain type to start higher education and qualification-related educational activities in accordance with the requirements of higher education standards, as well as state requirements for personnel, scientific, methodological and logistical support.
- Regulations on accreditation of educational programs developed by the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education;
- Criteria for evaluating the quality of the educational program;
- Guidelines for experts of the National Agency on the application of the Educational Program Quality Assessment Criteria;
- Form of information about self-assessment of educational program;
- Advisor for completing the self-assessment information of the educational program (for HSE);
- Syllabus against RTP;
- Quality Assurance Standards and Recommendations in the European Higher Education Area (ESG);
- Outline of accreditation process;
- NOTIFICATION FORM to Intend to Accredit Education Programs in the 2019/2020 Academic Year;
- Licensing conditions for conducting educational activities.