The OIMU Admissions Department is a division of Odessa International Medical University (OIMU) which deals with admission arrangements of foreign students of OIMU.
The staff of the Admissions Department assists foreign students of OIMU in all issues connected with admission, study and living.
The staff of the Admissions Department provides overall assistance to applicants who just want to apply to study by providing complete information about admission and explaining everything that can be unclear.
All workers of the Admissions Department are very helpful, kind and professional and foreign students get used to living conditions and they adapt faster in a new socio-cultural environment upon arrival.
Main duties and activities of OIMU Admissions Department are the following:
Before students' arrival:
- Make advertisements through the internet, social networks, TV, newspapers locally and internationally.
- Provide complete information to students about OIMU and admission process.
- Issuance of invitation letters to students who applied.
- Assist students in visa processing.
- Receiving students at the airports
- Settlement of students in OIMU Hostels after their arrival.
- Perform complete admission process.
- Assistance in basic issues: opening of bank account, city tour (tips where to go shopping, having meals), etc.
- Provide new students with learning materials.
- Assistance in any issue in which the students needs help.
- Orientation programme for students in the local environment.
- Arrangement of leisure activities.
- Issuance of authorization certificate to agents for recruitment.
- Provide printed materials about OIMU to agents.
- Provide complete information to agents about Ukraine, Odessa and OIMU.
- Provide information to agents about admission & visa process for students.