Students are entitled:
- to elect and be elected to the highest collegial body of the university;
- to define a set of educational disciplines in the specialty within the limits provided by the educational-professional program of preparation and the work plan, thus forming an individual curriculum;
- to transfer to an external form of training;
- to attend any classes at the University by the permission of the dean, provided that the schedule of the organization of the educational process is determined, which is determined by the individual curriculum;
- to work in time free of charge provided that the schedule of the organization of the educational process and the requirements of the individual curriculum are fulfilled;
- to use privileges set for excellent training;
- to receive a scholarship and material assistance in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine;
- to use academic leave, renewal, transfer to another educational institution.
Students are required:
- to get the Rules of the University’s internal labor regulations and the rules and regulations of the internal regulations in the student’s hostel;
- to fulfill the requirements of the curriculum in terms defined by the schedule of the organization of the educational process;
- to attend classes according to the chosen individual plan;
- to inform the management of the university in a timely manner if it is impossible for good reason to attend classes, compile (re-establish) tests and examinations, perform tests, etc. In the case of illness, the student represents the dean of the faculty with the certificate of the relevant medical institution;
- to assist university leaders and their departments in maintaining proper order in the territories adjacent to the university, campus, other cultural and community facilities serving students, undergraduates, and graduate students.
For non-fulfillment of the duties and violation of the Rules of the internal regulations, the rector, the vice-rectors of the university and the deputies of the faculties may impose a disciplinary penalty on a student, a graduate student, a post-graduate student or deduct it from the university.
Student can be deducted:
- in case of the transfer to another higher education institution;
- in case of the prize for regular military service (correspondence form of training);
- due to academic failure, including for unsatisfactory exams and tests during the session;
- due to failure to meet the requirements of the curriculum and the schedule of the educational process;
- due to appearance in classrooms, in an educational building, a library, a dormitory in the state of alcohol, narcotic or toxic intoxication;
- by the verdict of the court which comes into force, or by a resolution of the body, whose competence is the imposition of administrative penalty or the use of civilian influence;
- due to health reasons, based on the conclusion of the medical report;
- due a one-time gross violation of the discipline or the Rules of the internal order of the university and the hostel (in agreement with the trade union organization);
- in the case of committing an immoral misdemeanor (in agreement with the trade union organization).