The editorial and publishing department was created to meet the needs of the university in the publication of educational, scientific and methodological literature, as well as to produce advertising, information and other printing products needed for the educational process and internal needs of the university.
The main tasks of the editorial and publishing department:
• Promoting the educational process by publishing scientific, educational, methodological and other publications.
• Performing works on reproduction, printing, and scanning of materials for scientific-pedagogical staff, staff, and departments of the University.
• Editing, preparation for printing and publication of manuals of Odessa International Medical University.
• Production of printing products: duplication of publications (books, brochures, scientific collections, etc.), folding, lamination; development and production of promotional, information and production products (booklets, posters, leaflets, letterheads, etc.).
• Control over the timing, quality, and completeness of work performed.
• Participation in book fairs, exhibitions, presentations of university editions.