Admission department of ODESSA INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY welcomes foreign citizens to join 2020-2021intake!
Classes will start from 1st of September and students can apply for any of the following specialties:
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
- LABORATORY DIAGNOSTICS
- POSTGRADUATE SPECIALTIES
- LANGUAGE COURSE/PREPARATORY DEPARTMENT
Applicants should follow below-mentioned steps to join the study at OIMU:
In order to apply the student should send to our e-mail following document and specify the course of study:
- A copy of the international passport or ID card (valid for at least 1 year);
- A copy of higher secondary school certificate (with mentioned subjects and grades in it).
On our website students can find the list of available specialties, fee structure, facilities and other information which can help in making a decision.
After receiving required documents, the staff of OIMU admissions department will review them and respond you within one working day.
A copy of the international passport with personal data on the main page (valid for at least 1 year);Further, the student needs to apply for the invitation letter for study at Odessa International Medical University. Below-mentioned documents are required to proceed with it:
- A copy of higher secondary school certificate (with mentioned subjects and grades in it);
- Consent to personal data collection and processing;
- Specify the country in which the student is going to apply for visa.
NB! All listed documents are to be scanned properly and clearly readable.
The invitation letter will be issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine within 3-7 working days. After receiving hardcopy of the ORIGINAL invitation letter, the student can make next step.
In order to enter the territory of Ukraine and join the study at Odessa International Medical University, the student should apply for visa type D with multiple entries option.Once the hardcopy of the invitation letter from OIMU is received, the student needs to collect necessary documents for visa application and contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy in his/her country or VFS.
Required documents to apply for visa:
1. passport and photocopy of first page;
2. fill online Visa Application Form;
3. one coloured photo 35 mm x 45 mm;
4. original invitation and its photocopy;
5. original of birth certificate;
6. original of school-leaving certificate of secondary school (college) record with enclosed statement of results (transcript of marks received);
7. medical certificate of general fitness;
8. bank statement;
9. valid health insurance.
NB! Please be informed that all educational documents must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country in which the document was issued and legalized/bear Apostle stamp of the Ukrainian Embassy in student’s country.
More detailed information regarding visa requirements, you can find on Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine website - https://mfa.gov.ua/en.
Once the student receives the visa and books a flight ticket, he/she must inform the staff of OIMU admissions department about arrival by sending copies of flight ticket and visa and provide with the valid contact number. This information should be sent 5 days before student’s trip in order to enable OIMU staff to organize his/her arrival properly.
Upon arrival, the student should submit necessary documents (original passport, invitation letter, educational documents, birth certificate and payment to cover study expenses) for admission at the International Department of Odessa International Medical University. After that the staff of the International Department starts the process of registration and the student will be able to attend classes in 4-5 days.